Online Learning Modules
We know you’re busy and we want to make training as easy as possible!
Check out the online trainings that you can do at your convenience
using a desktop or laptop computer.
Remember to complete the surveys at the end of each module to get credit for what you’ve learned and to receive a confirmation email with relevant follow-up links. Note: Should your module open with no sound, please press "pause" and press the "play" button to restart.
- Introduction (5 minutes)
- Girl Scout Program (20 minutes)
- Family Involvement (20 minutes)
- Meeting Sites (10 minutes)
- Planning Meetings (30 minutes)
- Banking (15 minutes)
- Volunteer Essentials, Safety Activity Checkpoints, and Forms (15 minutes)
- Working with Brownies - coming winter 2018
- Working with Juniors - coming spring 2019
Badge Explorer - All Levels
- Get all the latest details and shop links for every topic and grade level in the Badge Explorer
Day Trip Planning (2 hours, may take a few
minutes to load)
- Troop Activity Form Finder - You can use this tool from Day Trip Planning to find which forms you need for various troop activities.
- Large Group First Aider (15 minutes)
- What is Take Action? (10 minutes)
- Gold Award Roles & Responsibilities (15 minutes)
- The Girl Scout Leadership Experience (10 minutes)
Need a hand?
For technical help or other questions, email us or call 1(800) 541-9852.