How to Use Your Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough Rewards
Girls who participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program can earn Cookie Dough Reward cards! These reward cards are pre-loaded with dollar amounts and can cover the costs of:
- Girl Scout programs and events
- All our summer camps
- Girl Scouts Travel Destinations
- All merchandise at our Girl Scout stores
- Girl Scout Camp: If you have Cookie Dough Rewards you would like to use towards the balance of your camp session at Camp River Ranch, Robbinswold, or St. Albans, please create a CampInTouch account (or log into your CampInTouch account). Next, register for your camp session and then visit the Financial Management section of your CampInTouch profile and select the credit/debit option to make a payment.
- Girl Scout Events: To use Cookie Dough Rewards for event registered through MyGS, simply enter your Key2Prepaid Cookie Dough Rewards card information at checkout! Go to your MyGS login.
- Highest Awards Projects: If you need to purchase supplies or cover costs for your Bronze, Silver, and Gold Award projects, submit the Highest Awards Cookie Dough Request Form in advance or for reimbursement.
Note: Gold Award cookie dough expenses will only be approved for projects with approved Gold Award Take Action Project Proposals.
- Travel or Program Partner Events: To use your Cookie Dough on troop or group travel, or at program partner events, fill out the Parent Request to Use Cookie Dough form.
- Girl Scout Merchandise: If you’d like to use your Cookie Dough at our Girl Scout stores, just bring in your card!
For Camp and Event Registrars
If you're organizing a Volunteer-Led Day or Twilight Camp, Community Camp, or Service Unit event - please fill out the Registrar Request for Cookie Dough Use form.
Cookie Dough Details