- Join our S’mores Club by making a monthly, quarterly, or annual pledge to support Girl Scouts today and help us plan for their futures.
- Join our Trefoil Society by making a minimum annual gift of $1,250 to ensure every Girl Scout has the resources they need to experience the Girl Scout leadership difference to fulfill their potential.
Make life-changing experiences possible for every Girl Scout and help them reach their full potential! No matter how you choose to give, your contribution will support tomorrow’s leaders!
Most of our GSWW staff are working from home due to the COVID-19
pandemic. If you have mailed a gift to our office, we are so
grateful for your support during this critical time. A tax receipt
acknowledgment will be sent to you as soon as we can process your
If you'd prefer to mail in your donation, please send to the Girl Scouts of Western Washington at 5601 Sixth Avenue S, Suite 150, Seattle, WA 98108. Please include any notes related to your gift.
Other Ways to Support Us
Legacy Giving & Bequests
Giving Appreciated Assets
Girl Scout alums are leaders in business, government, and community
activism – not to mention nearly every female astronaut! Wherever your
path leads, we’re proud that your steps included Girl Scouts. Help us
support the next generation of leaders by:
- Giving – Invest in Girl Scouts by creating access for them to join you as alums. Donate to Girl Scouts of Western Washington.
- Volunteering – Share your Girl Scout skills with the next generation by giving time to the organization you know and love. Learn more about volunteering.
- Engaging – Join us at Girl Scout events to network, celebrate, and see your impact.
At eighty-five years old, Mary Lou Bovee still treasures her childhood experiences at Girl Scout Camp Robbinswold. Like the many generations of campers who continue to spend time there, Ms. Bovee found magic, beauty, and life-long connections in her Girl Scout camp experiences.