Girl Scouts of Western Washington welcomes every girl and volunteer, regardless of their income. We make funds available to cover membership, events and workshops, troop dues, supplies, and camp.
Girl Scouts of Western Washington COVID-19 Response and Guidelines
Click here for a comprehensive look at Girl Scouts of Western Washington Member Safety Guidelines.
Due to COVID-19 financial impacts:
- Financial assistance has moved to a "First-come, First-serve" disbursement plan.
- Each grant award has been allocated a funding cap; once the cap is reached the grant will be "turned off" and further grant requests will be denied.
- Funds will receive a monthly health check throughout the year with brief quarterly member updates via our email newsletter. When appropriate, a pre-closure announcement will be included.
We accept Membership Dues Grant Requests all year, with the exception of two 24-hour annual shutdowns during the year. We accept all other grants from October 1 through August 30. Click here for the digital application. You will be able to submit this application immediately for Membership or Renewal.
1. Review your eligibility.
If your family qualifies for free or reduced-price school lunch or if your Girl Scout is a foster child, you qualify for our Financial Assistance Program.
2. Apply for financial assistance through our digital or paper application forms. Third-party advocates may apply for Financial Assistance on behalf of a Girl Scout with their family’s verbal permission.
Click here for the digital application.
You will be able to submit this application immediately.
Click here for the paper application.
Mail completed paper applications to 5601 6th Ave S Suite 150, Seattle, WA 98108 or email to FinancialAssistance@GirlScoutsWW.org.
3. Wait for your application to be reviewed. This can take up to 14 business days.
4. Complete your Girl Scout membership via our Join form. Upon checkout, indicate that Financial Assistance is your payment method.