Have questions about the COVID-19 Member Safety Guidelines? Feel free to contact us using the form below.
- By participating in GSWW’s in-person activities, participants
acknowledge the following:
- COVID-19 is a highly contagious virus, easily spread including through in-person contact.
- In choosing to participate in person, participants are choosing to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19.
- GSWW cannot guarantee that infection will not occur.
- Should you see someone not adhering to the GSWW COVID-19 Member Safety Guidelines, please email CustomerCare@GirlScoutsWW.org to inform council staff about the policy violation.
- All volunteers who do not adhere to our COVID-19 Member Safety Guidelines are subject to removal from the Girl Scout program.
- Girl Scout youth members who refuse to follow COVID-19 member safety requirements and policies are subject to removal from all in-person programming. In-person program removal duration will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Program hosts who do not adhere to Washington State & GSWW COVID-19 Member Safety Guidelines are subject to termination of third-party partnership agreements.
- For specific questions or clarifications regarding our COVID-19 Member Safety Guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.