It’s time to renew your Girl Scout membership!
Register between April 1 and June 20, for the upcoming 2014-2015 Girl Scout membership year to get all the benefits of Spring Renewal!
Benefits include a free patch for every girl who registers for 2014-2015 by June 20, as well as rewards for both troops and Independently Registered Members (IRMs)! Renew your troop online by June 20 to be entered in our drawing:
- 70-79.99% troop renewal - $100 Girl Scout store program package (4 available)
- 80-89.99% troop renewal - Free Science Workshop for your troop (4 available)
- 90%+ troop renewal - Free weekend for your troop at any camp property (8 available)
- 100%+ one new girl - Free Core Camp session for your entire troop (4 available)
Read full terms and conditions.
I am a troop leader who wants to renew my troop's membership.
Visit Manage Your Troop in Ebiz for information.
I'm a girl or a parent/guardian who wants to renew membership for myself or my daughter.
- eBiz, our online registration site, has been updated to a new Family Management system, which requires adults to reactivate their online accounts. If you haven’t visited eBiz since August 10, 2013, please follow these steps to create your new online account. You may re-use your previous login information. Or go straight to eBiz, our online registration site.
- Follow these simple steps to add your new family members and purchase Girl Scout memberships for yourself, your girl member, or both! Please note: purchasing a membership does NOT guarantee troop placement. Membership is $15.
- Here is an easy guide to register easy guide to register your troop or family for Girl Scout events!
- Click here if you prefer to fill out a paper registration form. Please submit all paper registration forms to: DuPont Girl Scout Center, P.O. Box 770, DuPont, WA 98327-0770.
I want to learn more about becoming a Girl Scout or a volunteer before registering.
To request information about becoming a Girl Scout or a Girl Scout Volunteer, click here.
I'm a girl and I want to join a troop.
- Please complete an interest form prior to completing your online membership registration.
- A community development manager will contact you via email within the next three business days. Our staff and volunteer teams are dedicated to getting your girl member involved in Girl Scouts, but we cannot guarantee troop placement. If a troop is not available immediately, girls can still participate in Girl Scouts in other ways, and we will offer details on how! Please note all membership fees are nonrefundable.
I'm ready to become a new member! (For both volunteers and girls.)