Safety Activity Checkpoints
Safety & Permissions
Whether you are meeting with girls or planning an event, Girl Scouts has tools to help you reduce risk and make sure everyone's on the same page.
Help keep girls and volunteers safe by making sure your activity meets or exceeds Girl Scouts’ standards for safety. The Safety Activity Checkpoints contains guidelines for specific activities—including archery, hiking, and selling cookies!
- Troop Meeting Forms Checklist: Check out all the forms you'll need to run a safe troop meeting!
- Permission for Meetings, Day Trips, and Medical Care: This form should be kept on hand for every girl in a troop.
- Girl and Adult Health History Form
- Transportation Card
- Parent/Guardian Permission for Overnights, High-Risk Activities and Sensitive Topics
- Application for High Risk and Sensitive Topics
Emergencies & Incidents
Trip & Travel Forms
These handy checklists will help you fill out all the correct forms for your next Girl Scout getaway!