Every year we have the distinct honor of recognizing all of the generous individuals, families, corporations, and foundations who have partnered with us to ensure ALL girls are able to develop courage, confidence, and character through Girl Scouts in Western Washington.
This year, you have made it possible for girls to do some amazing things, many of which have attracted wonderful news stories, including:
- For her Gold Award project, Alina Guyon raised the funds and secured the books to build a library in Uganda.
- Brownies in Everett used their cookie money to buy pet oxygen masks for the Everett Fire Department.
We’ve also partnered with women leaders to bring the message of girl leadership to more people in our community. For example,
- Seattle Times journalist and Girl Scout alumna, Nicole Brodeur, wrote a piece about Girl Scouts in western Washington.
And with our help, we've:
- Provided $506, 594 in financial assistance through 6,395 grants supporting membership and troop dues, supply vouchers, camperships and travel grants.
Our girls and volunteers make this organization what it is, and our donors make their work and accomplishments possible. Thank you so much for your support in the 2016-2017 fiscal year!
Recognizing Our Supporters
Girl Scouts of Western Washington appreciates and recognizes the inspiring generosity of our dedicated supporters.
Revenue and Expense Statement
Operating revenue and expenses for the year ending September 30, 2017:
Learn more about how Girl Scouts of Western Washington safeguards
• Review our 2016-2017 Form 990 on file with the Internal Revenue Service