Fall Product Program 2021
The Fall Product Program provides an excellent opportunity for troops and Individually Registered Members (IRMs) to learn about goal setting, sales, marketing, and budgeting. It's also a great way to earn income to support Girl Scout activities.
Troops earn proceeds of $1 per nut and candy item and $2 per magazine subscription sold. IRMs earn Cookie Dough reward cards in place of troop proceeds.
All participants can earn additional patches and rewards through selling nuts, candy, and magazines provided in partnership with Ashdon Farms and M2 Media Group. The 2021 Fall Product Program features new products and girl rewards so talk to your troop or Service Unit Manager today about participating!
Contact your Service Unit team to get started! Not sure who to ask? Email us at ProductProgram@GirlScoutsWW.org.
- Online-Only Program Participation
- Getting Started (M2 Family Flyer)
- Juliettes/Individually Registered Members (IRMs) Product Program Sign Up
- Fall Product Banded IRM Cookie Dough
- M2 Online System Access
- Fall Product Troop and Girl Scout Activities
- Girl Scout and Adult Responsibility Agreement
- Girl Scout and Adult Responsibility Agreement (Spanish)
- Troop Banking Agreement
- Outstanding Debt Report
Slip Request Form
Troops without bank accounts will need to request deposit slips for the council KeyBank account in order to deposit all product funds.