Visit our Girl Scouts of Western Washington Eventbrite page to see what virtual events are coming up! We can't wait to see you soon and get your family involved with Girl Scouts!
Thank you to our sister council in California for providing this great how-to video.
If you need assistance completing your membership, please contact our Customer Care team at 1(800) 541-9852 or email@example.com.
You can complete registration at any point during the calendar
How to join Girl Scouts:
1) Click Join Now to visit our registration site and tell us a bit about yourself.
2) Decide how you want to participate in Girl Scouts:
- Join a Troop: Enter your zip code to find a nearby troop and choose one that will work best for you and your family. Or, enter the number of the troop you are interested in to pick a specific troop!
- Pursue Girl Scouts Independently: Enter your zip code and select the option to become an Individually Registered Member (IRM).
- Undecided: Enter your zip code and select "unsure". Let us know what experience your future Girl Scout is looking for and one of our dedicated staff members will be in contact with you to discuss your options.
4) Complete the process by becoming a member of Girl Scouts. You will pay $25 in member dues and there is financial assistance available. If you require financial assistance, please apply for it here in addition to filling out the registration form.
Ready to register your future Girl Scout? Register here.
Transferring your Girl Scout from another council? Fill out
our Council to Council Transfer Request form.
Want to become a Girl Scout volunteer? Learn more about how volunteers make a huge impact on the Girl Scout experience!