2015 Girl Scout Cookie Program Schedule
- January 10-February 14: Service Unit Cookie Rallies
- January 16-February 22: Girls take Order Commitments from friends, family and neighbors
- February 22-March 15: Girls have cookies in hand and deliver Order Commitments
- February 27-March 15: Community Booth Sales
In the Girl Scout Cookie Program, we want to see your girl succeed—and have a blast doing it! You can help your Girl Scout by ...
- Filling out the Parent Permission and Financial Responsibility Form.
- Helping her understand that you will support her and cheer her on. Remember, adults shouldn’t ever take on the main responsibility for selling cookies—this is a girl-led business!
- Attending the Cookie Program training for her troop.
- Providing transportation to Cookie events or Booth Sale sites.
- Providing a safe place for money to be collected.
More Online Resources