Find out how you can make a difference in YOUR community at the Girl Scout Volunteer Fair on April 20!
Troop leaders are needed at all age levels, kindergarten through high school, but troop leadership isn’t the only way you can make a difference!
- Are you skilled in planning or want event planning experience?
Work with experienced volunteers planning events for girls!
- Do you have great people skills or looking for an impressive internship?
Work with adults and girls to start new Girl Scout troops!
- Like to work with teens?
Become a Teen Leadership Coach!
- Prefer short-term opportunities, or need community service hours?
Volunteer at a Community Day Camp!
- Interested in a long-term opportunity to mentor girls?
Help lead a troop for girls in Kindergarten through High School!
- Whatever your interest, we have a volunteer opportunity or internship for you!
Entertainment at the Fair:
- Flag Ceremonies will open and close the event
- Throughout the event, current Girl Scouts will be on stage performing!
- Scouts planning troop events will be on site with bake sales and other fundraising
- Fantastic door prizes will be given to GIRLS AND ADULTS! The more adults or teens a girl brings the more chances to win!
- An activity corner will be set up with classic Girl scout crafts for everyone to enjoy!
Who: Anyone interested in the fun and exciting volunteer opportunities Girl scouts has to offer!
What: Girl Scout Volunteer Fair
When: Saturday April 20, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Cedar Heights Middle School, 19640 SE 272nd St., Covington, WA 98042
Refreshments will be provided!
Questions? Contact Kristina Droppers, Community Development Manager for South King County at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 614-1126 ext. 3408