Sign Up Today!
Great Wolf Lodge Howl Out will be Friday, May 30, 2014.
Learn more about reserving your room below.
Girl Scouts are taking over Great Wolf Lodge on Friday, May 30, 2014! Only Girl Scouts and their friends and family will be allowed in for this water-ific night of fun! Violet, Great Wolf’s wolf-in-residence, will be there to greet attendees, and all the other activities you know and love about Great Wolf Lodge will be available.
Plus, Girl Scouts of Western Washington members will receive special discounted rates for all rooms.
Spots will fill up fast, so don’t miss your opportunity for this Girl Scout-only event!Reservation deadline: Thursday, April 2, 2014
- Standard Guest Rooms $189 (Queen Suites, King Suites and Family Suites)
- Themed Guest Rooms :$239 (Wolf Den Suites and Kid Kamp Suites)
- Themed + Guest Rooms $259 (Kid Cabin Suites)
- Premium Guest Rooms $339 (Royal Bear Suite, Majestic Bear Suites and Grand Bear Suites)
- Premium + Guest Rooms $359 (Grizzly Queen Suite and Grizzly Bear Suites)
Additional fees include :
- Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes, currently 10%.
- Great Wolf Lodge has a daily additional fee of $14.99 on all rooms to cover services such as unlimited access to high speed, wireless internet service, USA Today newspaper, local and outgoing 800 telephone calls, in-room coffee, unlimited access to Iron Horse Fitness Center and both incoming and outgoing fax service.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase.
For details about Financial Assistance, please view this flier.
MagiQuest and Compass Quest Specials
- Purchase a Compass Quest Compass and receive complimentary activation during your Howlout stay
- Purchase a MagiQuest Wand and/or Topper and receive complimentary activation during your Howl Out stay
- Existing MagiQuest Wands and Compasses that need re-activation will be charged standard rates
- Additional Books of Wisdom will be available at $1.00 each
- The hotel doesn't guarantee any particular rooms, nor does it guarantee that rooms will be in proximity to each other, so please make sure you have adequate chaperones.
- Note that check-in time is 4 p.m. and check out time is 11 a.m. Guests arriving before 4 p.m. will be assigned rooms as they become available. Guests may arrive no earlier than 1 p.m.
- One waterpark pass is included for each registered guest.
Each individual guest, troop or group reserving a room must make their own reservations by calling the toll-free Central Reservations Department at 1(800)640-WOLF(9653) by April 2, 2014. They must identify themselves as members of the Girl Scouts of Western Washington, with group code:1405GSWW. All reservations must be paid for at the time of reservation with a major credit card.
A special cancellation policy has been put in place for this event. Any cancellations must be made 21 days or more prior to arrival and will incur a $30 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within the 21 day period will be charged 100% of their room rate and tax to the credit card on file, or taken from their deposit.