Seattle Administrative Office
601 Valley Street, Seattle, WA 98109 (Map and directions
- All our offices will be closed July 3 for Independence Day.
- All our offices will be closed September 7 for Labor Day
- All our offices will be closed November 26-27 for Thanksgiving
- All our offices will be closed December 21-January 1 for the holiday break
- For store closures, please click here.
Note: for an emergency after business hours, call the answering service at (800) 303-9963.
Most often, the staff at your regional office will be the best people to help with questions. Some of the topics they regularly answer questions about include: becoming a volunteer or Girl Scout, filling out forms, service units, resources and equipment, patches, badges and interest project.
|King County Regional Office
|Peninsula Regional Office|
Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap, Grays Harbor and Mason counties
|North Regional Office
Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island, and Snohomish counties
|South Regional Office (DuPont)|
Lewis, Pierce, Thurston, Cowlitz, Wahkiakum, and Pacific counties