Membership registration can be done online!
The primary troop leader (position code 01) is the only person who can access “My Troops”, through Ebiz, to register troop members via their online troop roster.
About “My Troops”
“My Troops” is only available to primary troop leaders, through their own login. As a troop leader with a position code of “01”, you have access to:
- Review a list of your troop members
- Update their contact information
- Email members of your troop
- Print a troop roster
- Register troop members for events
- Renew troop memberships for the upcoming year
If you are unsure about your position code, please contact your local Troop Program Manager for assistance. For technical assistance, contact the help desk at (253) 475-0307 or toll free at (800)-541-9852.
Have parents either register their girls online by sharing these simple instructions with them, or register your troop via paper:
- Download and distribute the 2013-2014 girl and adult membership forms from Registration Forms.
- Collect the signed membership forms with payment ($15 per registration). Write on the forms to indicate membership year ending September 30, 2014.
- Complete the troop registration summary form.
- Send to the DuPont Girl Scout Center, PO Box 770, DuPont, WA 98327
Financial assistance is available for membership registration via the paper forms process only.
Minimum troop member requirements:
- Daisy, Brownie, and Junior troops must contain at least five girls and two adults to qualify as a troop.
- Cadette, Senior and Ambassador troops must contain at least three girls and two adults to qualify as a troop.