It's time to renew your Girl Scout Membership!
Register between April 1 and June 20, for the upcoming 2014-2015 Girl Scout membership year to get all the benefits of Spring Renewal!
Renew your troop by 9pm on June 20, 2014 to receive:
- 70 cents/box for the 2015 Cookie Sale, which is 15 cents/box higher than if you renew later
- A free patch for every girl who renews early
- A chance for your troop to be entered into a drawing for a fantastic prize! Learn more here.
Minimum troop requirements to qualify for Spring Renewal benefits:
How to Renew Your Troop Online
- Daisy, Brownie and Junior troops must renew at least five girls and two adults
- Cadette, Senior and Ambassador troops must renew at least three girls and two adults
Here’s how! (Remember, the primary troop leader—position code 01—is the only person who can access “My Troops,” through EBiz, to register troop members via the online troop roster.)
- Gather guardian signatures for renewing girls using the Troop Renewal Rosters provided by your Troop Program Manager.
- Ask guardian’s if any of their contact information has changed over the past year and note changes, as you can update these during the renewal process.
- Have your renewal roster and troop debit card ready.
- Access your account at www.girlscoutsww.org/reg. If you have not accessed your account since August 2013, please click on "New Online Account" to reestablish your login information. Directions for recreating your online account can be found here.
- Once logged into your account, click on the "My Troop" tab and follow the Purchase Membership instructions.
- Print the registration receipt for your records.
If you are unsure about your position code, please contact your local Troop Program Manager for assistance. For technical assistance with EBiz, email the help desk or call them at(253) 475-0307 or toll free at (800)-541-9852.
Have parents either register their girls online by sharing these simple instructions with them, or register your troop via paper. To earn your rewards, send your troops’ 2015 membership registrations to the DuPont Office, postmarked by June 20, 2014!
- Download and distribute the girl and adult membership forms from Registration Forms.
- Collect the signed membership forms with payment ($15 per registration). Write on the forms to indicate membership year ending September 30, 2015.
- Complete the troop registration summary form.
- Send to the DuPont Girl Scout Center, PO Box 770, DuPont, WA 98327.
Financial assistance is available for membership registration via the paper forms process only. One 2013-2014 grant request must be remaining in order to use financial assistance for 2015 Spring Registration. A completed financial assistance request form (and eligibility form, if needed) must be received with the membership registration form and be postmarked to the DuPont Office no later than June 20, 2014.
About the Online “My Troops” Tab
The “My Troops” tab is only available to primary troop leaders, through their own login. As a troop leader with a position code of “01,” you have access to:
- Review a list of your troop members
- Update their contact information
- Email members of your troop
- Print a troop roster
- Register troop members for events
- Renew troop memberships for the upcoming year