New troop leaders, assistant leaders and advisors can learn the basics of their Girl Scout role.
Online Learning Modules
We know you’re busy and we want to make training as easy as possible! Check out the online trainings that you can do at your convenience using a desktop or laptop computer.
Remember to complete the surveys at the end of each module to get credit for what you’ve learned and to receive a confirmation email with relevant follow-up links.
- Introduction (5 minutes)
- Girl Scout Program (20 minutes)
- Family Involvement (20 minutes)
- Meeting Sites (10 minutes)
- Planning Meetings (30 minutes)
- Banking (15 minutes)
- Volunteer Essentials and Safety Activity Checkpoints (15 minutes)
Troop Cookie Manager
Learn the essentials of the Troop Cookie Manager position, including responsibilities, resources and ideas.
Day Trip Planning
Learn the ins and outs of taking your troop on a short trip away from their meeting site.
Day Trip Planning (2 hours, may take a few
minutes to load)
- Troop Activity Form Finder - You can use this tool from Day Trip Planning to find which forms you need for various troop activities.
Travel Planning with Girls
Are your girls ready for a travel adventure? You’ll need to complete both of these modules as part of the Travel Planning workshop.
Take these short supplement modules to explore a topic. Our Volunteer Learning team is creating even more online learning modules—so stayed tuned for updates!
- Large Group First Aider (15 minutes) – Coming soon!
- What is Take Action? (10 minutes) – Coming soon!
- Gold Award Roles & Responsibilities (15 minutes) –
Need a hand?
For technical help or other questions, email us or call 1(800) 541-9852.