2016 Community Camps
Did you know? In addition to our staff-led programs at Camp River Ranch, Camp Robbinswold and Camp St. Albans, we also have volunteer-led camps across our region!
These fun, low-cost camps are entirely planned and run by our awesome Girl Scout volunteers! We offer sleep-away Community Camps and Volunteer-Led Day and Twilight Camps—plus, girls in grades 7+ can also hone their leadership skills as Program Aides!
Remember: you can use Financial Assistance and Cookie Dough to register for these camps. Camp discounts are also available for the children of camp volunteers!
Madrona | Lyle McLeod, June 25-July 2
- Cedar & Sound Community Camp | Lyle McLeod, July 10-16
- Trail & Sail Community Camp | Lyle McLeod, July 17-23
- Kayak Community Camp | Lyle McLeod, July 24-30
- Wildside Community Camp | Lyle McLeod, July 31-August 6
Glacier Meadow Community Camp | Towhee, July
- Mountain Valley Community Camp | Lyle McLeod, August 7-13
- Camp Juliette | St. Albans, August 10-14
2016 Volunteer-Led Day and Twilight Camps
More information coming in January, 2016!
How to Sign Up for Camp
Each camp handles registration locally. Click on a camp link for specific registration instructions.
Financial assistance is available for all volunteer-led camps. Learn more about financial assistance options.
Volunteers Make Camp Happen!
Adult volunteers are vital to our camps' ability to serve girls. Volunteer today—so more girls can participate!