At Girl Scouts of Western Washington, we believe in the power of every girl. With the right team of amazing people, we can ensure every girl reaches her fullest potential. We're looking for creative, collaborative, and community-focused teammates.
We are a welcoming, inclusive organization that values diversity. People of color and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
We support our staff with competitive benefit packages. For most positions over 20 hours per week, we offer health benefits and vacation starting at three weeks per year—plus sick leave, paid holidays, and paid leave for a nearly two-week holiday break. We believe in growth and giving back, so paid leave is also available for personal development and volunteering.
To apply for any of our positions, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the position title, your last name, and where you heard about the position in the subject line.
- Customer Care Specialist - DuPont
- Lead Registration Specialist - DuPont
- Learning Manager - DuPont
- Membership Recruiter - Bellevue
- Membership Recruiter Coordinator - Skagit County
Regional Director - DuPont
- Regional Diversity Manager - Everett
- Staff Led Program Coordinator - Bremerton
- Staff Led Program Coordinator - DuPont
- Summer Camp Jobs - Various Locations